ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: How to achieve SignUp using Facebook in ofBiz
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 07:46:14 GMT
Hi All,

There is already the passport plugin but this is limited to few current (by current, I mean
think 10 years ahead, will they still be there, on the
same form?) external SLO (Single Sign On) providers (GitHub and LinkedIn)

I have been recently working on such a request for a custom project of a global enterprise.

They use 2 forms of SSO: SAML2 and Oauth2 and use PingFederate https://ping.force.com/Support/VideoId/1674987866001
on the Identity side (the side
which provides SLO)

I have worked on SAML 1st and picked Shibboleth SP2  for the Service provider side https://www.internet2.edu/products-services/trust-identity/shibboleth/

A good choice, it's not easy to understand initially but offers *security* and a decent way
to configure. I have even written a simple manual for OPS.

I'm now working on Oauth and I can already say that SAML is more advanced

Just my 2 cts

Jacques

Le 11/09/2017 à 07:08, Tarun Thakur a écrit :
> Hello all,
>
> I want to add one more point to this question. As its the world of social
> media and most of the platforms are providing social media login as well as
> login via unique username or mobile number too. Have found that this is not
> managed in base database of OFBiz.
>
> Think it should also be a feature for base data model in OFBiz. If its
> already managed then kindly correct this, will be helpful for me.
>
> *Thanks & Regards*,
> *Tarun Singh Thakur *| Business Developer
> Mobile: +91-8826544218
> www.karyonsolutions.com | Developing Dreams With Hearts
>
> On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 10:12 AM, Deepak Dixit <
> deepak.dixit@hotwaxsystems.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Raghu,
>>
>> Could you please share if its works for you or not?
>> If yes could you please provide patch or create new jira issue?
>>

>> Thanks & Regards
>> --
>> Deepak Dixit
>> www.hotwaxsystems.com
>> www.hotwax.co
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 7:21 PM, Raghu Chandra <raghu@cropin.in> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Shi Jinghai,
>>>
>>> Thanks a lot! i will check it and let you know, if i can do it for FB i
>>> will share the patch!
>>>
>>> Thanks

>> component

写道: