ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Amit Gadaley <amit.gada...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Use of single label for input fields
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2017 07:49:13 GMT
+1 to Kenneth.

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 9:41 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:

> We sometimes use <fieldset> in Freemarker file and we have the
> <field-group> related thing in widget form (eg see
> https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProd
> uct?productId=GZ-1000)
>
> IMO <field-group> should be used there and alike forms
>
> Jacques
>

> Le 25/09/2017 à 16:11, Kenneth Paskett a écrit :
>
>> Hello -
>>
>> In reviewing the markup around this code, I see that we are just using
we
>> be using <fieldset> <https://www.w3schools.com/TAgs/tag_fieldset.asp>
>> around the group of input and label tags, and then use the <legend> tag to
>> describe what the grouping is? If no box is desired around the fieldset,
>> CSS can be used to remove it.
>>
>> ~Kenneth
>>
>> On Sat, Sep 23, 2017 at 8:46 PM Sanjay Yadav <
>> sanjay.yadav@hotwaxsystems.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> +1. Good catch, Garima.
>>>
>>> Best Regards,
>>>
>>> *Sanjay Yadav* | Manager, Enterprise Quality Assurance
>>> HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
>>> <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
>>> 80, Scheme No. 78, Part II, Indore, M.P. 452010, India
>>> Mobile Phone: 787 918 8830 <(787)%20918-8830> | Linkedin: Sanjay-Yadav
>>> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanjay-yadav/>
>>>
>>> HotWax Systems recently received 8 mentions in *The Gartner Digital
>>> Commerce Vendor Guide, 2016 *by Gartner, Inc., the world's leading IT
>>> research and advisory company. Learn more about our research here
>>> <https://www.gartner.com/technology/media-products/newslette
>>> rs/HotWax/1-2UVLP6M/index.html>
>>> .
>>> [image: Inline image 1]
>>>

>>> On Sat, Sep 23, 2017 at 5:56 PM, Garima Jain <jaingarima2094@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello Devansu,

But, in

--
Thanks and Regards,
*Amit Gadaley <https://about.me/amit_gadaley>* | Senior Enterprise Software
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P., India - 452010
Cell phone: +91 958.459.3069

<https://about.me/amit_gadaley?promo=email_sig>