ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Aditya Sharma <aditya.sha...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: Play Area -- Second OFBiz Instance
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2017 04:22:01 GMT
Hi Rajesh,

Yes, cleanAll, cleanData or any other gradle target will only clean data
when you are using embedded derby database as these targets are implemented
to clean all DB data under directory runtime/data only. For all the other
databases (mysql, postgresql etc) you need to manually drop the database.

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>