ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Aditya Sharma <aditya.sha...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: email Configuration
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2017 03:59:31 GMT
You can not send any attachment to the mailing list.

https://commons.apache.org/mail-lists.html

*Note:* please don't send patches or attachments to any of the mailing
lists. Patches are best handled via the *Issue Tracking* system. Otherwise,
please upload the file to a public server and include the URL in the mail.

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>