ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Rajesh Mallah <mallah.raj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: not able to add to cart if price in INR
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 05:30:46 GMT
Part of the problem was also the fact that some settings are sticky.
Even if you change config from UI they do not reflect in working unless
you delete cookies and re-initiate a new session.

Eventually i got it working by creating a new store with default currency
as INR.

Roughly the steps were:

(1) A new category was created
(2) a new product was put with INR pricing
(3) A new catalog was added and  category (1) was associated
(4) A new store with default currency INR was created
(5) new Store was linked to existing eCommerce Website

regds
mallah.

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 10:59 AM, Rajesh Mallah <mallah.rajesh@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Finally!
>
>  i was able to configure  the instance so that non-USD currency prices
> could be added.
> However , i will have to  do more iterations from (demo) to find out what
> exactly was required
> to be done.
>
> regds
> mallah
>

> On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 9:44 AM, Rajesh Mallah <mallah.rajesh@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> Hi ,
>>
>> Will increasing verbosity of logs give clue ? currently the logging level
>> only
>> reveals . If it is so kindly guide where to increase the level  ( log4j
>> config??)
>>

>> https://pastebin.com/raw/2pvDd1tq
>>
>> 2017-08-29 09:41:41,371 |http-nio-8080-exec-7 |ShoppingCartItem              |W|
Could not find a valid price for the product with ID [SMART_CGHS_BASE], not adding to cart.
>> 2017-08-29 09:41:41,399 |http-nio-8080-exec-7 |RequestHandler                |I|
Ran Event [java:org.apache.ofbiz.order.shoppingcart.ShoppingCartEvents#addToCart] from [request],
result is [error]