ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Rajesh Mallah <mallah.raj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Document links
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2017 15:14:52 GMT
Hi Sanjay ,

I feel having verbose urls help in recalling an old context
and also most browser address bars do auto complete  url tokens.
Especially when documentation is going through a re-organisation phase
it shall be easier to spot duplicates or inconsistent names.

I feel the primary reason of having tiny links is to make sharing easier.

regds
mallah.