ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: glossary enrichment proposal
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2017 13:03:58 GMT
Rajesh,

Something you want to avoid in Confluence titles are special characters.

Confluence does not handle them well and so create URLs for the page like yours below.

I replaced & by and and the page is now at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/ScratchPad+for+collecting+Terms+and+Acronyms

It's under Home wich is fine for now because it's only a temporary page. Later we would want
to move it directly under
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Documentation

HTH

Jacques