ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Fwd: MODERATE for user@ofbiz.apache.org
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 10:22:10 GMT
Parikshit,

OFBiz can handle a such scenario.

I'd first recommend you to buy and read few books
At least "The Data Model Resource Book Volumes 1" and and "OFBiz Manufacturing Application."
See https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Related+Books

HTH

Jacques

evaluating OfBiz for the purpose. So far I am very much
> impressed with it.
> But I need your help to find the correct resources that could guide me to setup the entire
flow for a manufacturing company. Also, the product that
> they develop is highly customizable and every client of theirs request different customization
in the product.

> First, would you recommend me to go for OFBiz for such scenario and if yes, please guide
me to correct resources that could help me doing the