ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Sharan Foga"<sha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cash Register App?
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2017 11:41:35 GMT
Hi Shi

Wow! Nice work! I don't understand Chinese but it looks amazing. It would be great to have
an up to date  POS application for OFBiz. I'm sure that we already have users looking for
something like this.

Thanks
Sharan

On 2017-06-13 10:56 (+0200), Shi Jinghai <huaruhai@hotmail.com> wrote:
> It's in my open plan. I wish we can contribute it back to OFBiz before the end of 2017.

Firefox when checking out (you have to confirm to FF it's OK, at least with my FF config)
it worked quite well

> But I guess it's not planned to be contributed, right?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jacques
>

> Le 13/06/2017 à 07:36, Shi Jinghai a écrit :
> > Hi Jacques,
> >
> > Updating the status of our new webpos development, we have just released the new
webpos implemented with AngularJS and OpenAPI:
> > https://www.metasolo.cn/webpos2/
> >
> > username: demo
> > password: metasolo
> >
> > Hope you like it.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Shi Jinghai

it completely and make it look just the same as our Android POS. This will take us a month.

> > After this change, we'll try to improve the OFBiz WebPOS with AngularJS. This would
take place in about 2 months.

> > Kind Regards,
> >
> > Shi Jinghai

is a specific app which would demonstrate what a salesman at a cash register might use for
a retail customer in the store buying something? There seems to be a lot of ability to add
and set up the store and various products, but I'm wondering if there is something specifically
representing an actual in-store sale? Is there a simple default?