ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de>
Subject Re: Can't access webapp in debug model
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2017 08:21:34 GMT
"Launch configuration gradle_remote_debug references closed project ofbiz."

Is your project "ofbiz" open in Eclipse?

Regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de

Am 26.06.17 um 09:19 schrieb Donhu Vy:
> Thank Jacques Le Roux,
>
> I don't understand your reply. I want re-present my work step-by-step.
>
> I am reading https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Running+and+Debugging+OFBiz+in+Eclipse
. I am using Windows 10 Pro x64, Eclipse Neon 3.

>   At OFBiz's folder (F:\ofbiz), I release command
>
> gradlew ofbizDebug
>
> (screenshot: https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/1328316/27528187-72519bca-5a79-11e7-8bd2-e4d3751642f7.jpg
)

> At Debug configuration windows, I set configuration like screenshot https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/1328316/27528188-7276fc1c-5a79-11e7-846c-85d75b037f5d.jpg
>
> When I press button "Debug", I see error:
> Problem Occurred
> 'Launching gradle_remote_debug' has encountered a problem. Launch configuration gradle_remote_debug
references closed project ofbiz.
> Details: Launch configuration gradle_remote_debug references closed project ofbiz
> (Screenshot: https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/1328316/27528317-19ce76c0-5a7a-11e7-9635-e0e38adb07ca.jpg
)

> How to debug OFBiz inside Eclipse IDE?
>

> Vy
>
> ________________________________

can see that in the console or console.log

> Jacques
>

> Le 26/06/2017 à 04:14, Donhu Vy a écrit :
>> In previous sessions, when I release command
>> gradlew cleanAll loadDefault ofbiz --info
>> I can access https://localhost:8443/ap/control/main and start to play with OFBiz.
>>
>> Today , I release command
>> gradlew cleanAll loadDefault ofbizDebug --info
>> I can't access https://localhost:8443/ap/control/main .
>>
>> Please help me explain why. I want dive inside to source code and start make something
small (for example: a widget, or tweak few lines of code).