ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de>
Subject Re: Restful Api For Ecommerce Module
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2017 09:13:18 GMT
Hi Abhishek,

there is a JSON response handler available in OFBiz, see
common-controller.xml:

     <request-map uri="json">
         <security direct-request="false"/>
         <event type="java" path="org.apache.ofbiz.common.CommonEvents"
invoke="jsonResponseFromRequestAttributes"/>
         <response name="success" type="none"/>
     </request-map>

You can find some examples how it's used in the request-controller
searching for

value="json"

in the controller.xml files.

It's also used in the ecommerce plugin.

Hope that helps,

regards,

Michael

Michael Brohl
Geschäftsführer

Fon   +49 521 448 157-91
Fax   +49 521 448 157-99
Mobil +49 160 3664918
Xing  www.xing.com/profile/Michael_Brohl

Company and Management Headquarters:
ecomify GmbH, Meisenstraße 65, 33607 Bielefeld, Deutschland
Fon: +49 521 448157-90, Fax: +49 521 448157-99, www.ecomify.de

Court Registration: Amtsgericht Bielefeld HRB 41683
Chief Executive Officer: Martin Becker, Michael Brohl