ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de>
Subject Re: Service dispatcher threw an exception: Cannot find service location class
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2017 08:17:37 GMT
Hi Craig,

if you want us to help you, we need more information. I'm not able to
read the crystal ball ;-)

Best would be to provide the full current setup, especially the
additional code you generated and copy/pasted in your project. There is
either an error in the tutorial or in your code, one typo is enough to
produce this error.

You could file a Jira and add your ofbizDemo component folder (zipped)
to it.

Regards,

Michael

Am 10.06.17 um 01:05 schrieb Daniel Coric:
> Hi Michael,
>
> there is literally no difference between my local copy and the repository release source
code - if we don't count 'ofbizDemo'-component unversioned directories and files. I checked
out 'release16.11' and started with the tutorial... copy-pasted the code... changed only from
'import org.ofbiz...' to 'import org.apache.ofbiz...' in 'OfbizDemoServices.java' and 'OfbizDemoServices.groovy'...
groovy works - java don't...