ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From <ja...@productive1.com>
Subject RE: Price List in Ofbiz - Robust?
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2017 20:52:39 GMT

If the OEM field doesn't really do anything what is the best field to
utilize to identify a part belongs to a specific Manufacurer or OEM?
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Price List in Ofbiz - Robust?
From: Paul Mandeltort <paul@marcospec.com>
Date: Thu, June 15, 2017 1:22 pm
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org

I’ll chime in that the OEM ID field kind of just sits there on its own
and isn’t integrated well with the rest of OFbiz. It would be a better
integration to use a special category or feature for those products,
then you can integrate the price rule as you said.

One other caveat, try your best to minimize the price rules in the
engine, they can get real confusing real quick.

—P