ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Hans Bakker <h.bak...@antwebsystems.com>
Subject visit the Netherlands for OFBiz, GrowERP and related enterprise software
Date Thu, 18 May 2017 01:45:47 GMT
Good morning!

Just to inform you that I will be visiting the Netherlands from may 23
until June 5. We created a representation of AntWebsystems in the
Netherlands and are interested in informal meetings regarding Apache
OFBiz, our system GrowERP, related enterprise software and software
development (Scrum/Kanban) and devops in general.

Let me know if you are interested, so i can set a date/time/location for
you. No need to answer here in the mailing list just sent to
h.bakker@antwebsystems.com

--

Regards,

Hans Bakker