ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Paul Mandeltort <p...@marcospec.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz performance enhancement
Date Thu, 18 May 2017 18:45:14 GMT
Check all of your connection limits. If memory serves, there are tomcat connection limits and
database connection limits and these can be fairly conservative out of the box.

If your image requests are being served by tomcat/ofbiz, (which is not a great idea, better
to keep those directly served), then you may be hitting those limits pretty quickly.

Use chrome devtools and check the network tab, see what’s actually taking a long time to
load.

Also check and repair your databased indexes, they might be fragmented like crazy if you haven’t
been maintaining them:
https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/mysqlcheck/ <https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/mysqlcheck/>

—P