ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Aditya Sharma <aditya.sha...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Subject Re: How to Filter Out Identical Billing and Shipping Addresses?
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 05:13:20 GMT
Hi Prakhar,

I think you can use methods of EntityUtil class here. There are many useful
methods available there.

<http://goog_1018801742>
https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/javadocs/org/ofbiz/entity/util/
EntityUtil.html

For example, One way can be that
1. You get contactMechId of all the address associated with given partyId &
with contactMechPurposeTypeId (Billing and Shipping location)
2. Filter them out according to its contactMechPurposeTypeId using
filterByCondition() or filterByAnd() for the first list
3. FilterOutByCondition() to remove all those already in first list for the
second one.

It will avoid multiple entity hits and may serve the purpose.

Though it is just an example, there may be some other possibility depending
upon your exact scenario.

Thanks & Regards,
Aditya Sharma
Enterprise Software Engineer