ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Difference between "id" and "id-ne" field type
Date Mon, 01 May 2017 07:03:37 GMT
I don't have the historical context, so please excuse if I'm off.

My recommendation is to reintroduce the validation attribute. However! the
validation IMO should happen at the entity engine level, not the database
level (for not null), and also the default value should be false if
omitted. We also need to think of the design in respect of the validation
attributes and how they apply.