ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From William Cunningham <william.cunning...@live.com>
Subject Re: Difference between "id" and "id-ne" field type
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 11:25:22 GMT
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org<mailto:user@ofbiz.apache.org>

Could you remove me from the mailing list?

Thanks
Bill

William Cunningham
15 Bernard Avenue
Barrington, RI 02806
401-575-9164
william.cunningham@live.com<mailto:william.cunningham@live.com>

On May 3, 2017, at 1:42 AM, Aditya Sharma <aditya.sharma@hotwaxsystems.com<mailto:aditya.sharma@hotwaxsystems.com>>
wrote:

Hi Scott,

As there is very less information available with the commit I found it
quite difficult to find that discussion. Maybe I just missed out something.
Could you please just help me trace that out to understand it well?

Thanks & Regards,
Aditya Sharma
Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

     <https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 11:03 AM, Aditya Sharma <