ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Paul Mandeltort <p...@marcospec.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz performance enhancement
Date Thu, 18 May 2017 15:48:58 GMT
What database are you using? If you're using the the default Derby database, there's your problem.

If you're on Postgres, make sure you tune it.
http://pgtune.leopard.in.ua/

Also if you're on Postgres make sure you're running a VACUUM at least weekly. Out of the box
Postgres is set pretty conservative so it can run well on small VMs.

If you're hosting the site in a generic virtual machine or AWS EC2 be aware that the IO performance
on these systems is pretty lousy. Nowadays I'd recommend just using Amazon RDS so you don't
have to mess with it.

Or just do like most folks and throw more RAM at your system and see if that helps. :)

--P