ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject [SURVEY] Name for the task which load demo and all data
Date Fri, 12 May 2017 15:34:59 GMT
Hi,

Following the discussion in this thread https://s.apache.org/9PBV we agreed to change the
name of the Gradle task which load demo and all data.

Before Gradle it was load-demo. It's currently loadDefault and in the discussion came loadAll,
loadData and loadAllData.

So I propose an informal vote, more a survey, to decide which name we should use for this
(important) task.

Please vote by giving a weight to each of 4 propositions:
loadDefault
loadAll
loadData
loadAllData

For instance, here is my choice
loadDefault  4
loadData 3
loadAll 2
loadAllData 1
which means that I prefer loadAllData over loadAll, etc.

So if we agree on the idea, we will pick the name with the smaller cumulated number from participants

Thanks

Jacques