ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Paul Mandeltort <p...@marcospec.com>
Subject Re: Paypal IPN Integration
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 15:53:23 GMT
Giulio, we are working on integrating the Braintree API (Paypal’s latest acquisition) which
covers PayPal and credit card processing. We like it because it also gives a pathway to apple
pay and google wallet on mobile devices.

Let me know if you’re interested in helping out, we’d like to contribute the integration
back to the community.

The current PayPal/Payflow gateway API integrated with OFbiz is obsolete. :-)

—P