ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Shi Jinghai <huaru...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [RE] REST Services
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 00:59:51 GMT
Interesting, does OpenAPI v3.0 add schema to check json data?

I guess the openapi my team works is v1.0:
https://www.metasolo.cn/openapi/docs/pos/index.html

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Jacques Le Roux [mailto:jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com]
发送时间: 2017年4月18日 13:07
收件人: bibin.abraham.dev@gmail.com
抄送: user@ofbiz.apache.org
主题: [RE] REST Services

Hi Sapphire,

You message has been moderated and sent to the user ML.

You will get a better support and it's more fair to share with everybody

The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

Thanks

Jacques

ForwardedMessage.eml
Sujet :
REST Services
De :
Jugaadi Da <bibin.abraham.dev@gmail.com> Date :
18/04/2017 03:07

Pour :
dev@ofbiz.apache.org

Team,

Does Ofbiz support a REST interface for its services? If yes, please guide me to the doc.

If no, are there any plans to support it? An OpenAPI 3.0 based API would make it really easy
for developers to utilise Ofbiz services and even develop apps over it as Ofbiz is one of
the very few mature open source platforms out there.

--
Thanks and Regards

​jugaadi
  :-)