ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Rishi Solanki <rishisolan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plugin and hotdeploy
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 10:26:26 GMT
How about if we start reviewing the documents and update them something
like for which versions those documents applicable. Or may be overall
rearrangement of docs by version.

If we go for overall rearrangement by version then we may have redundant
documentation in most cases. So I would suggest to add supporting version
in the title, or on the top of doc or bottom. May be we can discuss and
come with some best practice to maintain the version.

After that whenever we work on any document we would maintain the practice,
which includes text, image, video, audio all documents. If community agree
then I would like to start on this and start updating few most frequently
used docs.

Thanks!

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.