ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Default key size
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 19:42:03 GMT
For history sake: I committed localpostnew.

After a discussion (on dev ML or somewhere else? Unfortunately I can't find) it was commonly
agreed that we should merge localpostnew in localpostgres
and then remove localpostnew.

Later we commonly decided http://markmail.org/message/op2yl3pcbj3lgxpg to revert some changes
in the new (merged) localpostgres

Feel free to use localpostnew. We could even put it back in, as suggested Nicolas, but I believe
it should be then named otherwise to avoid confusion

Jacques