ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Shi Jinghai <huaru...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Cash Register App?
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2017 07:39:17 GMT
I have a webpos in production:
https://www.metasolo.cn/webpos/control/main
Username: demo
Password: metasolo

Sorry it's in Chinese. The English version is not ready.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Jacques Le Roux [mailto:jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com]
发送时间: 2017年3月14日 14:16
收件人: user@ofbiz.apache.org
主题: Re: Cash Register App?

Hi,

There was one, it was the POS. It has been pushed to Attic https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Attic#OFBizAttic-POS

I have not used the webpos application myself but it's supposed to be the POS replacement

https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webpos/control/main (admin/ofbiz)

Jacques

Le 14/03/2017 à 03:09, stimits@comcast.net a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Browsing through some of the setup for the demo data, I'm wondering if there is a specific
app which would demonstrate what a salesman at a cash register might use for a retail customer
in the store buying something? There seems to be a lot of ability to add and set up the store
and various products, but I'm wondering if there is something specifically representing an
actual in-store sale? Is there a simple default?