ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From stim...@comcast.net
Subject WebPOS Setup
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 20:29:57 GMT
Hi,

I was looking at this document regarding the POS setup:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/POS+System

This in turn mentions another document here, described as "POS Setup Process":
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide#ApacheOFBizTechnicalProductionSetupGuide-POSSetupProcess

Unfortunately that document is an invalid link. Does anyone know if this was moved somewhere
and is still available?

Basically, when starting with seed and no demo data, I'm looking for a way to log in to the
WebPOS (I've already added the admin user and some other details). The problem is that WebPOS
can't log in without picking a terminal ("Choose Terminal" is empty), but there are no terminals
to choose, so I was hoping the above document would mention how to add a terminal. If that
document is not available, perhaps someone could mention which menu or web page to use for
adding terminals when there are none to start with.

Thanks!