ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Sharan Foga"<sha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OFBiz Community Days 2017
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 15:26:29 GMT
So then we need to make sure that people know and understand that Friday, Saturday, Sunday,
Monday and Tuesday work counts too!

Thanks
Sharan

On 2017-02-01 16:22 (+0100), Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:
> If it's only a rename then I also prefer Community Day sounds over Community Weekend
:)

> Jacques
>

> Le 01/02/2017  16:12, Sharan Foga a crit :
> > Hi Jacques
> >
> > I suppose technically we already have a 'Community Weekend' as the Jira sprints
include the Friday before and generally finish on the Tuesday afterwards. It sounds like what
you are suggesting is just a rename.

> > I must admit that from a language perspective Community Day sounds nicer to me than
Community Weekend but if people are keen to change it to make it clearer to the community
then it's an easy thing to do.

> > Thanks
> > Sharan
> >
> > On 2017-02-01 14:04 (+0100), Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>
wrote:
> >> Hi Sharan,
> >>
> >> With Nicolas and Michael we evoked the possibility to have "Community Weekends
for 2017" rather than "Community Days for 2017".

> >> I suggested they could start Friday morning and end Tuesday evening
> >>
> >> What do you think?
> >>
> >> Jacques
> >>

> >> Le 31/01/2017  11:58, Sharan Foga a crit :

because our final Community Day tends to happen around the Christmas holidays when so not
many people are available.

year. I'd like to get some feedback from the community to find out if people still think having
these are a good idea and want to continue them for 2017.