ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz Community Days 2017
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 13:04:16 GMT
Hi Sharan,

With Nicolas and Michael we evoked the possibility to have "Community Weekends for 2017" rather
than "Community Days for 2017".

I suggested they could start Friday morning and end Tuesday evening

What do you think?

Jacques

Le 31/01/2017 à 11:58, Sharan Foga a écrit :
> Hi All
>
> Please see below for the proposed dates for the Community Days for 2017.
>
> - Saturday 18th February
> - Saturday 20th May
> - Saturday 19th August
> - Saturday 18th November
>
> You will see that I'd like to move the dates out a little. This is mainly because our
final Community Day tends to happen around the Christmas holidays when so not many people
are available.

> I've also updated our Community Days wiki page
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Community+Days
>
> What do people think ?
>
> Thanks
> Sharan
>

> On 2017-01-23 10:37 (+0100), "Sharan Foga"<sharan@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi Everyone
>>
>> Thanks to everyone who participated in the Community Days held last year. I'd like
to get some feedback from the community to find out if people still think having these are
a good idea and want to continue them for 2017.