ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de>
Subject Re: send events from ofbiz
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2017 08:54:17 GMT
Hi Milan,

I think it mostly depends on the capabilities of the systems you want to
connect to.

You can use REST services with data represented in JSON if the external
system supports it.

If you want to use Java messaging, please refer to
http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/Setting-Ofbiz-with-Enterprise-Service-Bus-td4662296.html

where I have tried to describe how it can be implemented.

Bilgin's Camel endpoint for OFBiz is another option if you are using
camel in your environment.

Best regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH