ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Paul Foxworthy <p...@cohsoft.com.au>
Subject Re: Invoice Reference Number
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 02:35:17 GMT
Hi Moatasim,

Yes, that's the idea. I agree that OFBiz should check for duplicate invoice
reference numbers. It's unlikely but possible you might want to split one
invoice from a supplier into two or more within OFBiz. So if OFBiz sees a
duplicate reference number, it should warn you, but perhaps not prevent you
from doing it.

I suggest you create an issue in our issue tracking system, JIRA, for this.
There's some information on how to do it at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices
. There are some guidelines on goof JIRA practises at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Guidelines+for+Using+JIRA+Draft+Proposal+1
.

Thanks

Paul Foxworthy