ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: disabling components
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2017 09:58:46 GMT
Hi Zabihula,

Re HUMANRES:
There are no build dependencies on this component, however there may be
service, widget and (demo) data dependencies.

Re MARKETING:
With respect to the marketing component, please be aware of the build
dependence of the order component on this. This is, however, easy to
resolve. I have created [1] in JIRA for this. There may be service, widget
and (demo) data dependencies

Re ACCOUNTING:
There are no build dependencies. There may be service, widget and (demo)
data dependencies.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-7966

Best regards,

Pierre Smits