ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From <ja...@productive1.com>
Subject RE: RE: Multiple Subsidiaries in OfBiz
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 20:39:13 GMT
Sharon - I absolutely will work on this as I think it is valuable
and a huge factor in what makes Ofbiz good

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: RE: Multiple Subsidiaries in OfBiz
From: "Sharan Foga"<sharan@apache.org>
Date: Wed, February 01, 2017 8:24 am
To: <user@ofbiz.apache.org>

Hi James

I'm afraid that no check list exists for this. I think the strategy in
the past was to create demo data covering a wide range of requirements.
People downloading OFBiz could load the data and then decide which
suited them.

They could then copy those files and edit them to reflect their own
setup. Then they could load OFBiz using their 'updated versions of demo
files' which would fit their businesses better.

I think that we miss this type of documentation and functional setup
information so as a community it would be good for us to focus on it and
close these gaps.

If you're willing to help us develop this further and share your
experience that would be great.

Thanks
Sharan