ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Sumit Pandit" <sumit.pan...@tcs.com>
Subject RE: Requesting help for Ofbiz upgrade
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 06:49:48 GMT
Hi Amalesh,  It will be challenge if custome changes were done in OFBiz components.  But if
custom implementation is in hot-deploy then provably the approach would be

1. Copy your components in 16.x hot-deploy,
2. Build and first fix build issues.
3. Start testing with your test case scenarios and fix the issue occurred.
4. while up-grading, it need to observe that any of your custom implementation might be available
OOTB. And its your take to use OOTB implementation or your custom one.

--
Regards
Sumit Pandit
sumit.pandit@tcs.com

From: amalesh paul <amalesh.prsa@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2017 4:33 PM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Requesting help for Ofbiz upgrade

Hello,
        This is Amalesh, I am using Ofbiz version 10.04. I would like to
upgrade to latest version 16.11.01. I downloaded the latest version and
tested it and it is working fine and great.
        Could you please tell me, how to upgrade my Ofbiz 10.04 to 16. If
it is not possible, how can I bring the components from old version 10.04
to new one 16.11.01.
        Please send me the Developer guide for latest version 16.11.01.

Thank You.

--

*Warm Regards,*
*Amalesh.R*