ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Docs
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 08:15:14 GMT
Hi Craig,

Yes sorry, I really want to install HTTPD with letsencrypt on our demo VM but did not get
a chance yet.

I can't confirm nor deny that this the preferred way of getting ofbiz up and running now.
I never tried to install OFBiz following the way it's
described there. This could be deprecated, I don't know, and have no time to check at the
moment. I'm not even sure about who wrote this part of the
documentation and when.

Maybe Clifford can help ?

Jacques

Le 09/12/2016 à 04:28, Craig Parker a écrit :
> Jacques, I'm in. Chromium is a total nut job about certificates lately...
>
> So, is this:
>
> https://ofbiz-vm2.apache.org:8443/cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML#N432ED
>
> the preferred method of getting ofbiz up and running now? There was a Clifford Williams
that sent an email to the list on 11/22 and he mentioned a
> doc, but I'm not sure if this was the one.
>

> On 12/02/2016 03:19 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>> Craig,
>>
>> If I click on the link I provided, I get to the page you are looking for.
>>
>> ofbiz-vm2.apache.org:8443 simply replaces demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org in the URL
(you need the port)

>> Only point which changes: before we had a valid certificate, this is not yet installed
on the new ofbiz-vm2, you can safely use the one we use for now

>> Jacques
>>

>> Le 02/12/2016 à 02:30, Craig Parker a écrit :
>>> Jacques, I tried your link the other day, but couldn't get anywhere. http://ofbiz-vm2.apache.org/
took me somewhere, but I'm not sure that's what