ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Craig Parker <cr...@fossfolks.com>
Subject Re: Docs
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 03:28:46 GMT
Jacques, I'm in. Chromium is a total nut job about certificates lately...

So, is this:

https://ofbiz-vm2.apache.org:8443/cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML#N432ED

the preferred method of getting ofbiz up and running now? There was a
Clifford Williams that sent an email to the list on 11/22 and he
mentioned a doc, but I'm not sure if this was the one.