ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Docs
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 08:19:52 GMT
Craig,

If I click on the link I provided, I get to the page you are looking for.

ofbiz-vm2.apache.org:8443 simply replaces demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org in the URL (you need
the port)

Only point which changes: before we had a valid certificate, this is not yet installed on
the new ofbiz-vm2, you can safely use the one we use for now

Jacques

Le 02/12/2016 à 02:30, Craig Parker a écrit :
> Jacques, I tried your link the other day, but couldn't get anywhere. http://ofbiz-vm2.apache.org/
took me somewhere, but I'm not sure that's what