ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Michael Brohl <michael.br...@ecomify.de>
Subject Re: Docs
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 09:36:59 GMT
Hi Craig,

I would say that this documentation does not help very much to get OFBiz
running on Linux. The
biggest part (1.) is not related to OFBiz and the other parts are way to
brief to help new users.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Demo+and+Test+Setup+Guide
will suit you better, I think, even if it's also brief and misses
in-depth configuration like ajp connection between Apache and OFBiz,
virtual host configurations etc..

We are currently undergoing bigger changes so our documentation is not
up to date in several parts, especially the build, start and runlevel parts.

We are working on this. I'll try to get some step-by-step documentation
together but it will take some time.
Hope to work on this on our community day on Dec. 17th.

Regards,
Michael