ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ANT vs Gradle (confused) Database setup and other configurations
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 17:02:15 GMT
Hi Clifford,

For the database part, the only thing you need to do is add a dependency to
the mysql/postgres/whatever database driver in build.gradle and off you go.
Search in Jcenter for the database driver suitable for the database
installed on your production system.

For example, under the dependencies section you can add something like this
for mysql:

runtime 'mysql:mysql-connector-java:5.1.36'

Of course you need to make sure the connector is compatible with _your_
version of the database installed

Cheers,

Taher Alkhateeb