ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject OFBiz Premier League – Reviewers Choice Award
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 22:39:07 GMT
Hi Everyone

(I'm posting this on both user and dev lists).

The Hotwax Systems teams desperately need your help! Why? Because their
OFBiz Premier League (OPL) competition ended this month. Details can be
found at http://opl.ofbiz.us/)

Six teams were competing for points to improve OFBiz by contributing
ideas, code, documentation, developments and bug fixes. On 5th November
2016 - the 6 month time period ended and now feedback from all the OFBiz
Community is needed to choose the team that will receive the 'Reviewers
Choice Award'. (Note: The Reviewers are the OFBiz Community :-) )

The 6 teams were :

  *

    Team-1 - MV Controller

  *

    Team-2 - OFBiz Fanatics

  *

    Team-3 - OFgrammers

  *

    Team-4 - OS Biz Contributor

  *

    Team-5 - OS Code Breakers

  *

    Team-6 - SO Architects

Each team has prepared a report with details of the contributions made
over the last 6 months. These reports can be found at the following link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BxupAk96lggNTm0zT3A2alNRY1k

Please take a look at the reports and then assign your rating score for
each team. (I've taken a quick preview of the reports already and it's
going to be a tough decision!). All the scores will be totalled and the
winning team will be the one with the most points. The scores and winner
will be announced on the OFBiz mailing lists.

*IMPORTANT NOTE*: All the Hotwax team members who are involved with any
of the OPL teams _*will not*_ participate in the rating or scoring of
any of the teams.

_*Rate The Teams*_

To rate the teams I've setup a short survey (see link) with the name of
each team and a sliding scale that you can rate them and their work from
1 (Poor) to 10 (Excellent).

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RXW7KVC

Anyone from the OFBiz Community can participate in the rating the OPL
teams. The survey will be open for the next 7 days and will close on
17^th November 2016. The scores will be totalled and hopefully we'll
find out which team has won the award.

Good luck to all the teams and thanks for all the OFBiz contributions
that have been made.

Thanks
Sharan