ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Paul Piper ...@ilscipio.com>
Subject Re: ANT vs Gradle (confused) Database setup and other configurations
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 18:29:59 GMT
Then you are in luck - in terms of functionality we have not removed
anything. We cleaned-up and added new features, fixed bugs and updated some
core mechanics (the renderer is just one of the examples). Besides new
functionalities, we put alot of effort into our releases. So give it a try
and work with it as a developer - I am sure you will not be missing much.

Here's a link to the feature list, also outlining what is planned for future
releases: http://www.scipioerp.com/community/download/release-notes/

Feedback is always appreciated and best regards,
Paul