ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Paul Piper ...@ilscipio.com>
Subject Re: SCIPIO ERP: a modern OFBiz fork
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2016 13:38:31 GMT
I thought I'd share it with you guys, that we just released version 1.14.2 of
Scipio ERP. The changes since 1.14.1 include:

* New powerful, nested (side bar) menu system and screen patterns for all
backend applications (see Common and Admin components CommonScreens.xml) –
enhanced browsing in all applications
Templating Toolkit (Freemarker): New utilities and directives, numerous
enhancements to current directives
* Template and screen refactors and fixes for all applications (various)
* Integration of Docs into the Admin App Sidebar (Development menu item)
* Framework and library fixes
* Various stock ofbiz security & bugfixes
… and more!

For a full list of changes, please refer to our  Release Notes
<http://www.scipioerp.com/community/download/release-notes/#1-14-2>   .

Unfortunately, the CMS didn't quite make it this time around - but will be
included in one of the future releases.