ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: New VM for demos
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 18:40:46 GMT
Hi All,

FYI: the old VM will be soon shut down. To get to the new WM stable and old demos simply use
the updated links from http://ofbiz.apache.org/

For the trunk use the links below

I have still to create a script to regularly (mandatory renewal every 3 months) install a
letsencrypt certificate in OFBiz keystore for the
demo-trunk-ofbiz.apache.org, demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org and demo-old-ofbiz.apache.org sub
domains

They are currently inactive, so you still need to accept the temporary certificate, sorry
for that

Jacques

> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to let you know that we have a new official VM where demos are already
running (so we have two for a moment).

> Like on the "old" one, there is still no certificate yet. I hope to soon use a letsencrypt
script to manage that ourselves (no need for an ASF HTTPD
> proxy)
>
> I'll wait the nightly cron job (at 3AM UTC) to run before switching the main page links
but the releases demos are already accessible.