ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ingo Wolfmayr <ingo.wolfm...@wolfix.at>
Subject Translations Product & Category
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 10:26:58 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I have a question regarding translation of products & categories:

When creating a translation for a category/product the standard content field must be empty
in order use the translation content. When working the the backend it is hard to find a category
as I cannot search for category name (FindCategory) + on result list the category name is
empty. For products there is the internal_name which works just fine.

Now my question: do I miss something or would it be a good idea to add an internal category
name to the category? Or maybe improve the backend to use the translations (search & display
in lists).

Any helping thought would be appreciated!

Best regards,
Ingo