ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Todd Thorner <tthor...@infotinuum.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: sending the specialpurpose/oagis component to Attic
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 18:55:39 GMT
I did a quick search for a dog food solution within the ASF, and found
this page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/plugins/viewsource/viewpagesrc.action?pageId=92973

It points toward a project hosted outside the ASF, and codehaus.org
appears to be temporarily unresponsive (at least on my end), but that
Smooks thing might represent an alternative.