ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Issue with Increasing tomcat Threads
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2016 06:19:19 GMT
Hi Satish,

There is still the appserver component in the R14.12 branch (note that the R14.12 was not
and will never be released
http://ofbiz.apache.org/download.html "Special Notice Regarding Branches 14.12 and 15.12:"
section).

This component was originally in the framework part but we stopped to support it already years
ago and decided to downgrade it and move it to
specialpurpose, then recently in Attic.

I'd love to see it resurrected but it's not an effort the community decided to pursue.

So the best you have is this component and the documentation at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Run+OFBiz+under+outside+Application+Servers

In other words you are on your own on this; though I'd personally, and I guess the community
too, appreciate a shareable success in this area!

Jacques