ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ganesh Bawne <ganesh4of...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with Increasing tomcat Threads
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2016 07:31:55 GMT
Hi Jacopo,

Thank for your reply.

Somehow, Satish is not getting the mails of this thread. He is working with
me.
Yes, the Tomcat instance is embedded one and we have to tune it to close
idle threads relatively quickly.

One machine is running an Apache Web server with mod_jk setup to
communicate with different instances of Ofbiz. Though, the OFbiz instances
are sometime unresponsive. We observed that the thread count is more when
this happens. After 10-15 mins the thread counts become normal and
application run smoothly. So looks like Tomcat is not clearing either idle
threads or something wrong with configuration in the setup.

If anyone suggest, optimal configurations setting that we can use for OFbiz
instance running on machine with 2 core processor having 4 GB RAM. The
machine is dedicated to run only 1 Ofbiz instance.

Thanks,