ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Todd Thorner <tthor...@infotinuum.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz Blog - July 2016 Update
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 18:28:12 GMT
Yes, the work being accomplished is admirable.  There have been quite a
few new contributor sign-ups lately, so hopefully the codebase will
continue to progress & excel.

Here's a question: is there a process within the OFBiz project, beyond
JIRA, for gathering feature requests from users?  A userbase survey
might be helpful at this Gradle juncture (e.g. I noticed some
over-my-head threads on this ml regarding things like minilang scripting).

On 16-08-09 11:08 AM, Sharan Foga wrote:
> Hi Everyone
>
> Our monthly blog update is now available at the link below
>
> https://blogs.apache.org/ofbiz/entry/apache_ofbiz_news_july_2016
>
> As always, big thanks to Michael and Jacques for their help in reviewing it and putting
it together.

> Taking a quick look at the list of improvements and bug fixes, the amount of work that
has been done over the month has been amazing. Thanks to everyone that has worked (and is
continuing to work :-) on making OFBiz even better.