ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Paul Piper ...@ilscipio.com>
Subject Re: Ofbiz Cookbook
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2016 08:53:14 GMT
Hi Skip,

thanks for sharing. I completely agree with you on your opinion about the
books. We did a project together with Ruth before she left the community and
I said before that I think it is a shame that the community wasn't able to
value her contribution for what it is. Just like Rupert Howell's book, which
i can also highly recommend, the book is the standard textbook for all new
ofbiz developers and we recommend it to all customers we train.

Perhaps you would also be interested in checking out the Scipio
documentation: http://www.scipioerp.com/community/developer/architecture/

We try to maintain an easy to understand guideline that should be suitable
for beginners. I would love to hear your feedback on it.

Regards,
Paul