ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add tax to billed hours
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2016 10:46:14 GMT
Hi Florian,

Thank you for taking the time to think about this. Have you considered
unifying the solutions by making the links and all the business logic
between the WorkEffort and Product? Then maybe just build the whole
solution for any upper components (project, scrum, etc ..) around that, and
fetch the logic for invoicing based on the workeffort type or any
attributes / parameters related to that?

Regards,

Taher Alkhateeb