ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From gil portenseigne <gil.portensei...@nereide.fr>
Subject Re: Add tax to billed hours
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 13:23:46 GMT
Hi Jacques,

Yes, the type of work is the product associated with workEffort using
WorkEffortGoodStandard.

We did not take into consideration the parties involved in the generated
invoice, since the info is already stored/working in it.

We can keep it in mind, Nicolas comment was on a mail thread IIRW.

Thanks

Gil

PS: FTTOMH == For the time, over my head ?